Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome!

Hi Family!
Welcome to our Book Club Blog! I've spoken with a few of you prior to putting this together and thought this would be a great way to keep in touch and discuss the books that we read. The email setup was a little bit confusing with making sure everyone received each email. This way you can just save the web address in your favorites and one click opens up all conversations! Another improvement to this new book club is that we are welcoming the males of the family to join us! We know you like to read just as much as the ladies do and have lots to contribute. To the left I have put together a small survey of books. Choose the ones that interest you. I realize that none of them might interest you. If this is the case, please post about some books you are interested in and then as a group we can choose some books to read. Also, feel free to leave a post about anything and everything! I sent an email invite to everyone that I had email addresses for, so that they can be "authors"/authroized users of the blog. If you know of someone that has a new email address or was not invited, let me know and I will invite them. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about this blogging book club.
    I'm sorry to say I don't know much about the books that are listed. I need to work on my realing list. I am willing to read most anything as long as I can get the book or cds fairly cheaply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think doing this as a blog is much better than as email- too confusing! i would be willing to read any book too, but i just checked ones that i have heard of and would like to read. thanks for doing this joylyn!

    ReplyDelete