Wow, OK, so I read the book (hows that for the first day you post the book). Number 2 is out (which I am sure you know) and I was wondering about procedure here. Do we just post as a comment our thoughts on the book? Whats the norm for the blog?
Hey Russ! As long as you don't spill too much info about the book you could post anytime you want. If what you want to say could spoil the reading for the rest of us, then I think we'd just ask you wait a month, let's say middle of October to post. Sound good? I ordered my book online on Monday and I can't wait to read it! So I just sent an invite to your hotmail email account, if you accept the invitation you will have posting priviledges, then you can leave a post about The Hunger Games (in a few weeks) :)
Wow, OK, so I read the book (hows that for the first day you post the book). Number 2 is out (which I am sure you know) and I was wondering about procedure here. Do we just post as a comment our thoughts on the book? Whats the norm for the blog?
ReplyDeleteHey Russ! As long as you don't spill too much info about the book you could post anytime you want. If what you want to say could spoil the reading for the rest of us, then I think we'd just ask you wait a month, let's say middle of October to post. Sound good? I ordered my book online on Monday and I can't wait to read it! So I just sent an invite to your hotmail email account, if you accept the invitation you will have posting priviledges, then you can leave a post about The Hunger Games (in a few weeks) :)
ReplyDelete