Hello family, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to join the book club. But I'm here now, and I will read Hunger Games as soon as I can. Joylyn-could you send me an invite to the blog again, please. -Richelle
Hey Kathy! So to post you need to accept my invite that I will send to your email. Once you accept it you can sign into the blog and click on "new post." a window will pop up and you can type what you want and then click on "publish post."
Hello family,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it has taken me so long to join the book club. But I'm here now, and I will read Hunger Games as soon as I can.
Joylyn-could you send me an invite to the blog again, please. -Richelle
Explain to me how to post to the blog other than through comments . . .
ReplyDeleteKathy
Hey Kathy! So to post you need to accept my invite that I will send to your email. Once you accept it you can sign into the blog and click on "new post." a window will pop up and you can type what you want and then click on "publish post."
ReplyDeleteKathy, i just sent an invite to the brigham.net email account. Let me know if there is a better email address I should send the invite to. :)
ReplyDelete